I have a 15 inch RE XXX hould i get it fixed by psi or buy somn new?

Participant count
  • Participant list

tomsaccount

I have burnt p one of the coils aswell as i burnt the spider a bit im wondering should i get it fixed by psi and spend like 300$ on that or should i spend that 300$ on craigslist and find somn on there thats equal or better? i am mainly looking for a 15 inch spl woofer that has good sound quality as well i dont do competitions and im a daily driver so alot of spl isnt totally nessacary.

[quote name='tomsaccount']I have burnt p one of the coils aswell as i burnt the spider a bit im wondering should i get it fixed by psi and spend like 300$ on that or should i spend that 300$ on craigslist and find somn on there thats equal or better? i am mainly looking for a 15 inch spl woofer that has good sound quality as well i dont do competitions and im a daily driver so alot of spl isnt totally nessacary.[/QUOTE]
@SPLaudio; can build u a recone u can Drop in ..or u can ship it to him and he can do it ...id use him over psi

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.