I hate my life... sub burned up

Jeff06
10+ year member

okay... been planing my system for 3 months and this weekend tarent county customs instaled my system for 150$$, i get it back, interior lights dont work, power wire is conected to fuse box, not battery. wired bad, sparking, bad ground, no remote wire hooked up, all this ****, so i fix it all... sept my lights, so i go and get it taken care of at a auto store, its going to caust 120$$ for a new reciver fuse thing... i dont rember the name of the thing... and im bumbing my way back home, listening to throw it up- lil jon, then my subs stop working, i just figured my amp went into protect mode cuz it got hot.... then i smell something burning... i pull over... sooo much smoke is coming out of my port... my referbished L7's lil coil thing has like black burn marks on it, it wont even flex up and down and ****... **** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

you should have jsut taken it back to the customs shop. now that you did some of the install youself they will blame it all on you. not trying to be an ass or anything. thats just how most shops that i know opperate.

i wont let an audio shop install my s**t. i feel better being mad at myself them some jacka** at a stereo shop. i like myself enough to not hate myself forever. the guy at the audio shop will just be a scar for life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.