I Got scamed need some tips on getting back..

ok a few month back i had this pioneer avicn n3 that i was selling on this forum but i came across dont remember where but it could be found googling the guys email so i couldnt pm him bc the website could register me for some reason i contacted the mods/admin but no response so i deiced to email him well he said he had some jl 10w7 so i check asked for pix he showed me some pictures through text i asked if he had some references he told me only ebay so i check n i mailed him form ebay he responded sounded pretty legit so i was him to send first but he suggested bc his was worth more i had to send first so i did he wanted the avic n3 plus 300 more but i was like no ill send the rest once i got the subs as time goes by 2-3 days later he told me he wasnt home that he could checdk it bc he was somewhere else up in MI so i was ok then u got till the end of the week then he claimed that the hu wasnt working n i told him i know it did bc it was working i tested it took pictures but i had lost the navigation dvds , then he said he stoped the delivery bc i tried to screw him over. i check the tracking number he gave me but was fake i called fedex no record at all so that the whole story more info or is that a good??

I refuse to even attempt to read, write, help, or otherwise... DEY AND DER ARE NOT WORDS YOU GHETTO SLANG UNEDUCATED DIPSHITS. God ****...... How do people pass highschool and get into the real world?!?
watt r u 2 dumm 2 under-stand ebonics. dey are derE (notice e at da end u miss-spelled it) are words otherwise y wood i use dem brah brah lol

ok a few month back i had this pioneer avicn n3 that i was selling on this forum but i came across dont remember where but it could be found googling the guys email so i couldnt pm him bc the website could register me for some reason i contacted the mods/admin but no response so i deiced to email him well he said he had some jl 10w7 so i check asked for pix he showed me some pictures through text i asked if he had some references he told me only ebay so i check n i mailed him form ebay he responded sounded pretty legit so i was him to send first but he suggested bc his was worth more i had to send first so i did he wanted the avic n3 plus 300 more but i was like no ill send the rest once i got the subs as time goes by 2-3 days later he told me he wasnt home that he could checdk it bc he was somewhere else up in MI so i was ok then u got till the end of the week then he claimed that the hu wasnt working n i told him i know it did bc it was working i tested it took pictures but i had lost the navigation dvds , then he said he stoped the delivery bc i tried to screw him over. i check the tracking number he gave me but was fake i called fedex no record at all so that the whole story more info or is that a good??
more sentences, paragraphs, commas, and periods less spelling mistakes, please.

thats much better.....find his name on paypal and see if u can get any info on him and then call the authorities in his town and let them kno whats going on....there should be atleast somewhat of an internet crime division....

Well I found them in ugh can't remember I'll google his email in a bit it will show up in a couple or websites I ll post the website once I get on my pc I am using my iPod at the moment to go online

The thing is, that I am grasping out of this, is the original poster decided to make a trade. His deck and cash for buddies subs. The deal was to send the deck, buddy sends the subs, then the cash is sent.

What happened was he sent the deck, guy receives it, calls it not working. Guy with deck never sent subs, but says he cancelled the tracking number which was a fake to begin with, cause deck wasn't working.

Shipping company of the deck says they won't pay out insurance cause they think the original poster is trying to screw them, by sending a defective deck and claiming it, because he insured it for a grand.

So OP has nothing in his possession. No deck, no subs, no cash. Shipping company says no to insurance, and guys with subs is pulling a fast one.

Go to the other forum and post your waah waah if your to stupid to form coherent understandable sentences you deserved to be scammed and n3's arnt worth 1500 .

Holy crap! There are no periods in that paragraph! Wait... oh, nevermind. That was was just a lowercase "I".

First of all I am trying to do this on my iPod n for some reason my iPod keeps changing my words n phrases. So I don't have keyboard n I try to summarize what I have to say. But chemmise pretty much has it Down money is not in issue for me but it just pisses me off that ignorant person would jump into conclusion and talking smack about peoples education when them theirs selfs did not even graduated from bs or college but that is not the point here I am just asking for help not school lessons

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

0nes

10+ year member
0nes
yakima wa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from