I got flagged for speeding...(I think) *read*

If they do, then have the cop prove that you where going over the speed limit. for one he had who knows howmany cars pulled over at the same time and it is likely that the radar hadnt been calibrated in a while, which means it could have been out of calibration. So often times the policemen wont even show up in court if you decide to challenge it.

i may be, but insurance is already high and my licsence is clean...im just trying to make myself feel better about a mistake....

my question now is, do you think they may call that evading the police?

yes man, you're def going to be sent to a federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison!!!

lol im jk... that is nothing to worry about

i got flagged down by a cop once and it was because i only had my amber lights on and it was around dusk and he was a total d*ick and gave me a ticket for driving without headlights wtf i should have just kept driving

glad i live in FL.

insurance company CAN NOT charge you more for getting a a ticket that didnt involve an accident.

as far as evading the police? not unless he made an effort to chase you down.

one time a couple of years back i was cruising in compton. and their was a cop stopped givin someone a ticket, i was bumping and so was another car next to me he flags us over and i flip him off //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

nothing ever happened..... i knew nothing would cause they got better **** to do then go after someone who flipped them off and playing music loud, like 187's and 211's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

theblueprint

10+ year member
The Audio Messiah
theblueprint
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date