I got flagged for speeding...(I think) *read*

theblueprint
10+ year member

The Audio Messiah
MD
Today, a MD State Trooper was flagging cars over left and right and was pointing cars to turn down this side road to ticket them, but I kept going once I turned down the side road...he was pulling over a lot of cars so I dont think he got my tags but all I think he knows is the color of my car....what you guys think...ever happen to you....? To be honest, I thought he was acting as a road block at the time and was having cars detour off because he was pulling everyone over...but im not sure...what is the worst that could happen since I did just drive away, no chase, no pursuit, no anything....?

you did the right thing my friend, i was flagged down once on the highway cuz he already had somebody pulled over, he didnt even flag me down he just pointed at me while i drove by and yelled something at me, i didnt know what he meant so i just kept on goin and turned off at my exit and he caught me not a little ways after that lol

Nothing im pretty sure.. I was doing a burnout on this backroad in the middle of nowere and right as i finished a cop drove by going the other way and there was still smoke coming from my wheelwells, basically i gunned it and got outta there before he had the chance to turn around and come after me and just parked my car in my garage for like two days since it was about 5 min away from my house

cool...i didnt think so...besides i think he pulled over too many cars to remember me plates...but i work out here....but i figure I'll say I thought you were having all cars detour, or simply I let my friend use my car...which do you think would fly when and IF it came down to that....

gimme some GOOD excuses....

If it was yesterday I would say it was a DUI check or something but I dont think they would be doing that today. They have been doing a lot of seatbelt/carseat checks in my area maybe that was it and if you didnt have any kids in the car they might not have even bothered with ya. Anyways dont fret it youll be alright.

i dont understand this... I dont think this happens in Texas..so a cop was on the shoulder flagging down cars? all the ones speeding? did he have a MPH gun or what...was he outside the car with a mph gun shooting the carsor just outside flagging down...that seems odd...what the hell lmao...were you speeding

he had his radar gun in hand....but like i said he was telling everyone he was flagging to turn on this side street that turned into a neighborhood so I simply turned and went out the other side of the neighborhood and got lost....*shrugs*....but they never bothered looking or chasing, but he had like 3 people come in behind me so i hope he just said F' it...let him go...

he had his radar gun in hand....but like i said he was telling everyone he was flagging to turn on this side street that turned into a neighborhood so I simply turned and went out the other side of the neighborhood and got lost....*shrugs*....but they never bothered looking or chasing, but he had like 3 people come in behind me so i hope he just said F' it...let him go...
again....we're you speeding? if not why worry...

cool...i didnt think so...besides i think he pulled over too many cars to remember me plates...but i work out here....but i figure I'll say I thought you were having all cars detour, or simply I let my friend use my car...which do you think would fly when and IF it came down to that....
gimme some GOOD excuses....
dont make excuses. Tell him to prove that it was you. Its not like you are the onlyone that has that particular car in that particular color. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

again....we're you speeding? if not why worry...
i dont know...i was just coming off a light, so i COULDN't have been going more than 45mph....so I dont know...but im sure he didnt save my speed...so i dont know....

dont make excuses. Tell him to prove that it was you. Its not like you are the onlyone that has that particular car in that particular color. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

*high five*....good thinking...but what if they say they got my plates...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

theblueprint

10+ year member
The Audio Messiah
theblueprint
MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date