I got 1500w @ 1Ohm to work with

marvinwillis
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
What subs i should get, trunk space isnt much of a issue. Cuz i have a Chevy Caprice,But i have Audiopipe 1500D and this amp is way to strong for my Kciker CVR 12s.

I want something that can handle alot of power and CAN GET LOUD!

I have a Budget of around 300 Bucks..

x3 on the SDC's in the right enclosure. For 2 12's do 4cubes @ 38Hz with 64^2 of port area. CVR's **** ass. The AQ's will sound WAY better and hit harder...

For 2 15's you'd need 8-8.5cubes @ 38Hz with 128-136^2 of port area. That's a big ass box, so not sure you could fit it, but it would be loud and drop low off 1500watts. I've done a few boxes for 2 15" SDC's and was quite impressed with both set ups.

x3 on the SDC's in the right enclosure. For 2 12's do 4cubes @ 38Hz with 64^2 of port area. CVR's **** ass. The AQ's will sound WAY better and hit harder...
For 2 15's you'd need 8-8.5cubes @ 38Hz with 128-136^2 of port area. That's a big ass box, so not sure you could fit it, but it would be loud and drop low off 1500watts. I've done a few boxes for 2 15" SDC's and was quite impressed with both set ups.
I'd say you'd probably be able to get about 8.5 cubes in the trunk if you take out the spare and lose all the usable trunk space you could have with a smaller box. My box, when it's done, will fit with the spare tire in the factory location. The box is going to be 4.4 cubes net. I'm betting 8-8.5 cubes will fit.

I'd say you'd probably be able to get about 8.5 cubes in the trunk if you take out the spare and lose all the usable trunk space you could have with a smaller box. My box, when it's done, will fit with the spare tire in the factory location. The box is going to be 4.4 cubes net. I'm betting 8-8.5 cubes will fit.
i dont have the spare in my trunk its just a empty turnk with my 2 12s box in there with alot more space so it mite fit

also would 750w to each AQ 15 be enough

i dont have the spare in my trunk its just a empty turnk with my 2 12s box in there with alot more space so it mite fitalso would 750w to each AQ 15 be enough
The one thing you'd have to watch for would be the hindges on the trunk. You might have to design a box with cutouts so they can fit in there.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

marvinwillis

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
marvinwillis
Hinesville GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date