I found a local wood worker who will make me speaker rings. Please Read HELP

One piece of wood that's the cutout size for the sub (14" or so) and one for the top that's 15".

Probablt best to show him a picture of what you're trying to make.

Get both dimensions off of the ID website, I'm sure they are there, overall diameter and cutout diameter. Then tell the guy that you need a piece of mdf with a circle cut out to the cutout diameter then glued on top of that one cut out to the overall diameter plus 1/2" and inch or so, this will give you 1/4" larger all around if you plan on carpeting the box and such it won't be as tight since the carpet will take up about 1/8th of an inch. Then not sure exactly how your design is going to be but about 2" larger on the outside should work.

Best bet is probably find a picture somewhere of a similar speaker ring and explain to him what it is going to do, maybe even a speaker ring with a sub loaded into it, let him know the cutout and overall diameter of the sub and he should be able to handle the rest.

Pics of Glock 23, I will post pics of my Glock 22 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . What type of ammo do you carry for SD? I carry 180 grain Winchester Rangers.

I keep 124 grain +p Gold Dots in my Glock 19 though. Do you run standard cap mags or did you add plus 2's to your 23 mags?

Ya know I had a family member blow his head off and I'm really offended by your comment. You have no idea of what your talking about when it comes to suicide and what it does to loved ones. Especially the two little kids he left behind.

Glock....the last 5 threads I've seen of yours lead me to the conclusion that you need to just go ahead and put that Kimber you got in your mouth.

Right now walmart white box. I've got a Big Dot sight on all my pistols. I have a box of federal premium + P .45 auto that cost me $40. It's good stuff. The big dot is a gun fighting weapon sight. I've concurred that other pistol sights are O K but this sight is just straight up FIGHT. You get into a fight you just point and shoot.

XS-Sight-Systems-118.jpg

ao_pro_express.jpg

image146.jpg

if your good you can hit targets out to 100 yards with a big dot. Considering most fights happen at 5 feet or less it's a very very good sight.

Pics of Glock 23, I will post pics of my Glock 22 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif . What type of ammo do you carry for SD? I carry 180 grain Winchester Rangers.
I keep 124 grain +p Gold Dots in my Glock 19 though. Do you run standard cap mags or did you add plus 2's to your 23 mags?

I find it odd you are offended by a random 'blow your head off' comment from a stranger on the internet, and then in the very next post you brag about the brand of sight on your pistol.

I dunno, maybe its just me.

I dunno, maybe its just me.
It's not just you.

I actually thought it was a different poster until I had a look at the name to see what jerk wrote that directly under Glock's sentimental post. It was one of those //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif moments.

Ya know I had a family member blow his head off and I'm really offended by your comment. You have no idea of what your talking about when it comes to suicide and what it does to loved ones. Especially the two little kids he left behind.

Well I didn't mean it literally of course, and I had no idea about your family member. I aplogize in that sense and it's nothing personal man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.