I found a local wood worker who will make me speaker rings. Please Read HELP

hey it's cool . I'm ex military and have seen enough crap like above to really know how good life is. People just need to think when they say things. Instead of having diarrhea of the mouth about something they most likely know nothing about.

to the guy that doesn't understand why I can do that. I don't "feel" much anymore but I do hate comments about suicide. Guns are objects that cant kill without a person.

to the guy that doesn't understand why I can do that. I don't "feel" much anymore but I do hate comments about suicide. Guns are objects that cant kill without a person.
Glorifying guns while being sensitive to random 'shoot yourself' comments is only going to cause you grief in life. It is the internet after all.

I know i'm just trying to teach some people why it's wrong. Maybe i'll make 1/2 % of this world better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

How do I explain that I need a 15'' hole for an ID max 15 flush mount on MDF?
Whats the proper terminology to use when telling him what I need?
you don't need a ring for the flush mount...you just need a hole in a piece of mdf. double baffle FTW

no i wasn't thinking clearly that night. very tired that night. I think I thought the 12 was a 15 for some reason.. dunno why.

Ya know I had a family member blow his head off and I'm really offended by your comment. You have no idea of what your talking about when it comes to suicide and what it does to loved ones. Especially the two little kids he left behind.
First off. It's not our problem to cater to people who get offended so easily. If you don't like what someone says, don't listen. **** happens. You are as bad as people saying we shouldn't say the pledge of allegiance because it says God. I don't necessarily agree with Christianity anymore but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go and complain and say I'm offended. The reality is, people don't really care to have to change what they do because 1 person got offended. It's retarded.

First off. It's not our problem to cater to people who get offended so easily. If you don't like what someone says, don't listen. **** happens. You are as bad as people saying we shouldn't say the pledge of allegiance because it says God. I don't necessarily agree with Christianity anymore but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go and complain and say I'm offended. The reality is, people don't really care to have to change what they do because 1 person got offended. It's retarded.
x2

I think you got me wrong. I'm actually 1 of those people whom don't get offended really. I think it just struck a nerve. I have flashbacks from seeing my brother in law in the body bag - no head.

Sorry it's been 4 years and I'm still dealing with it. I guess it's because I knew him since I was 7(i think i was little) and he was 18 (i think)and 36 when he went. He was my idle. left behind my sis and 2 kids. life ***** then you die man. I shouldn't of said anything really I was just sick of people kidding about death like it's a joke.

Sorry for bringing my greif and pain onto the forum. now can we get back on topic?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.