I am selling my subs and amp for only $900.

Participant count
  • Participant list

ArcaneParadise
10+ year member

After taking a hearing test and having it show signs that I was going deaf my parents took my sound system out of my car. But, I got a new car so all of the stuff that I could not take out, head unit, wires, etc... stayed with the old car to go to the buyer. I just got a 1999 Mustang Cobra, which I adore, and I need some money for some mods. I am selling my subs (in the box) and amp for $900.

The buyer receives:

2 - 2002 Kicker 15L7 Subwoofers

1 - 2002 Kicker KX1200.1 Amplifier

1 - (39x18x12) - (LxWxH) Box with subwoofers already inside

2 - 2002 Kicker 15" Square Grills already mounted

Factory Warrenty Included.

(Remote Bass Boost Control Not Included)

These are they only things the buy receives.

No wires included.

These have been used for approximately 5 months and were kept in extraordinarily good condition.

There are a few scratches on the top of the amplifier from when the installer installed it under the seat and the underseat bolts knicked it a few times. If this is a serious issue I can get you a new one with no scrathes.

The very last time I used these, before my parents took them out without my knowing, they worked wonderfully and perfectly and were extremely loud.

Sale is final.

As is.

We split shipping.

This is all you are paying for and nothing more.

This is an extremely good deal.

If you are interested please E-Mail me at ArcaneParadise@hotmail.com

hmmm

amp:

Kicker 02KX1200.1 1200 Watts KX-Series Stereo Amplifier

Features 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms, 600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms, Efficient Class D Amp Design, 4-Way Protection Circuits...

$504.99

===================================================================

sub:

Kicker 02S15L7 Solo-Baric L7 15" Dual 4-ohm Voice Coil Woofer

Features Power Range RMS 1000 Watts, Peak Power Handling 2000 Watts, Frequency Response: 18-100 Hz, Santoprene Rubber Surround...

$259.99 per sub i believe or it could be per pair.

i dont know how good the box is, or what it is made out of (wood or plexi)

i found those prices for brand new equiptment.

can anyone find it for cheaper?

if you want to spend this much on a system, i think this could be a good deal.

although a warrenty would be comforting on these. pictures would help too.

just thought i would post some info i found on it

qball

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise After taking a hearing test and having it show signs that I was going deaf my parents took my sound system out of my car. But, I got a new car so all of the stuff that I could not take out, head unit, wires, etc... stayed with the old car to go to the buyer. I just got a 1999 Mustang Cobra, which I adore, and I need some money for some mods. I am selling my subs (in the box) and amp for $900.

The buyer receives:

]

Originally posted by ArcaneParadise After taking a hearing test and having it show signs that I was going deaf my parents took my sound system out of my car. But, I got a new car so all of the stuff that I could not take out, head unit, wires, etc... stayed with the old car to go to the buyer. I just got a 1999 Mustang Cobra, which I adore, and I need some money for some mods. I am selling my subs (in the box) and amp for $900.

The buyer receives:

with a system like that?!?! go figure...lol

I don't think the internet is the place to find a buyer. Find someone offline that is used to paying full retail, then you've got a deal. Otherwise, it would probably be in your best interest to keep your stuff for later.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ArcaneParadise

10+ year member
ArcaneParadise
California
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from