I am ready

How will it turn on all by itself? You have to get power to the trigger.

wtf do you think a remote wire is for???? it works all by itself. (something you dont seem to be familiar with) h/u comes on and wow just like magic the amp comes on!!!

How will it turn on all by itself? You have to get power to the trigger.
wtf do you think a remote wire is for???? it works all by itself. (something you dont seem to be familiar with) h/u comes on and wow just like magic the amp comes on!!!

I don't have remotes for my gear. So I have to use a switch.

OP you don't need a switch unless you want to be able to completely turn off the sub amp, or other amps. Most headunits nowadays come with a remote wire, you wire it to your amps remote terminal, and when your headunit comes on, your amp will. Most installs are done by wiring a remote wire to the ignition module, enabling all 12v electronics to turn on once the key is in the on or acc position

I like car audio though.
And honestly, do not go to BB or CC for an installation job. Go to an actual car audio shop. Granted some shops are about as bad as BB and CC combined, some shops do some awesome work. Just ask around and watch how they build. If it looks half-assed, don't be apart of it.

I like car audio though.
you're a troll //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

and if you like it, learn wtf you are doing. read up on stuff so you won't come off as an ignorant fck.

whats wrong with hooking the remote turn on up to a switch .ive done it before and im going to do it again . its nice to be able to turn the amp on and off when you want

OP you don't need a switch unless you want to be able to completely turn off the sub amp, or other amps. Most headunits nowadays come with a remote wire, you wire it to your amps remote terminal, and when your headunit comes on, your amp will. Most installs are done by wiring a remote wire to the ignition module, enabling all 12v electronics to turn on once the key is in the on or acc position
None of the radios I have installed came with a remote.

And honestly, do not go to BB or CC for an installation job. Go to an actual car audio shop. Granted some shops are about as bad as BB and CC combined, some shops do some awesome work. Just ask around and watch how they build. If it looks half-assed, don't be apart of it.
That is the only install shop near me though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

IHaveItGood

10+ year member
IHaveItGood
Plant City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from