I am ready

IHaveItGood
10+ year member

What do I have to do in order to secure a nice job with Best Buy or somewhere else installing systems? I have done all my friends rides and even installed some gear in my dads truck. I am pretty good with it.

I can't wait to get my own car and really show off my skills. You all will be impressed.

I do have one question on installing. When you install your amps, where does everyone like to put the switch to turn on your amps? If the car has an ashtray, I usually hide it in there. Stealth is what I strive for, but appreciate some bling installs.

did you mean to post this in the member builds section?i think it would be better in the thunder dome.how old are you?since you said "when you get your own vehicle" and what kind of stuff have you installed?

I am new here, so I was confused about the site. Sorry.

I am 23, but haven't gotten a car yet. I haven't needed it. I go to a CC, and just use my parents cars.

I have installed Radios, amps, subs and some door speakers. I hooked up my friends civic hatch with a 15" P2 for the lows and 2x 12" type S for the rest of the bass. Thamps were some big Audiopipes with a X300 in the dash. It pounds.

To turn them on. What kind of question is this?
thats why the HU has a remote turn on lead....

but, my question is why the hell do you live w/ your parents at 23y/o and why have you never had a car? i'm asking this legitimately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

thats why the HU has a remote turn on lead....
but, my question is why the hell do you live w/ your parents at 23y/o and why have you never had a car? i'm asking this legitimately. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
A what?
I already explained this above. I am going to school. I use my parents car and don't need my own. We aren't a rich family and it isn't feasible to have my own ride. When I get a good job I can.

your amp should turn on by itself when you start your car. i dont see any reason why you would add a switch.
How will it turn on all by itself? You have to get power to the trigger.

your amp should turn on by itself when you start your car. i dont see any reason why you would add a switch.
People add switches for 1) To turn on/off the bass when we want to. 2) It's a little better on the amp and the electrical to not have a device on while it's not in use. Turning on a unit then lowering it's volume, or even turning off the sub setting never turns the amp off. I don't like to have devices draining current when I don't need them too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

IHaveItGood

10+ year member
IHaveItGood
Plant City
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from