I am looking for 8's for my doors HELP

magnumsrt8215
10+ year member

Im looking to move my 6.5's out of my front doors and get some 8's so what shld i be looking for? dont really know anything about 8's as i have never used or thought of using them before. I dont want EV's i heard them before and dont like them at all so what else is out there?

beyma, o2, audiopipe, whip audio, selenium, emminence, soundstream.... those are a few other brands off the top of my head that i know make 8" mids....

Im looking to move my 6.5's out of my front doors and get some 8's so what shld i be looking for? dont really know anything about 8's as i have never used or thought of using them before. I dont want EV's i heard them before and dont like them at all so what else is out there?
Good for you. There's probably 500 or more than you can chose from, or you could narrow it down by offering up some information that's actually helpful.

Ok well lets see, HU is pioneer AVIC N1 EQ is Audio Control 3.1 Amp will soon be Memphis mc 4.125 Subs are 4 12" Eclipse Aluminums 88120 Sub amp will soon be Memphis Mojo MC1.2500. In the front doors now are Eclipse sc 8365 3 way comp set soon to be relocated. If i left anything out please let me know

I am lacking in vocals, there is just entirely too much bass and not enough vocals to keep up. There shouldnt be any issues getting them in
Huh? You're lacking midrange, and want to do 8s in doors? Have you considered a much better midrange speaker?

I think the speakers sound good but there is alot of bass in my wagon for only 2 6.5's in the door. Now if there is a set that can keep up with 4 12's and about 2000-2500 watts that dont cost 800-1100 dollars then plz let me know

Have you considered trading in your fronts for a 8",4",tweeter comp set from Hybrid Audio? This should give you all the front stage and mids you can handle. Just make sure to go active.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.