i am a newbie

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cameron
10+ year member

I kinda have an idea of what i want my system to be, but I am not sure if all the components are compatible. For my head unit i am gonna have a Premier 740MP and i want to power a pair of Pioneer Ts 6999 6X9 speakers from it. For a sub I am gonna get a perfect 12.1 or D(dont know the diff) and power it with a PPI PCX2125 2 channel amp. It puts out 500w bridged. Do you think they will all be ok together?

THanks

Cam

Yes sir. The only concern I have is giving the perfect that much power. I have blown a couple with a little more power than that. Just don't get carried away with the volume and you should be fine. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.