Hyundai install

did it do this before the deck was installed?

if not then its gotta be the deck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

if so then it must be the car, i think it might be the deck even though i havent heard of any decks that do this..

Its a sony deck....CDX4750....in stores the year before xplod came out. Come to think of it, it may be the deck cause I used it before and it didnt do that but when I was using it in my car it was never connected to the ignition, it had a constant 12V source so maybe when the ignition turns off the deck is supposed to do that???? I dont really know. Thanks for your input Daniel, you might be right. Any body else know of a reason it could be doing this? I should try and find the manual.

Sounds like the same thing my Pioneer deck does. It's just a reminder to take your faceplate off of your radio. And since you never had the ignition wire hooked up, it never turned off, and never beeped.

i also have a sony deck, as does a friend and it does the same thing. it does it when i turn off the car, so i'm pretty sure its just to remind you to take off the faceplate(as said above)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.