hu face removal, plz help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

diminishedpower
10+ year member

I Like Chicken
Iowa
ok, i just installed my hu yesterday in my taures and well if anyone has a taures they kno you dont need a mounting kit because they fit in the stock place, well i put an alpine 9830 in, but now i need to get to the back wires to install my amp and i can't get the border face plate so i can get to the 2 clips that hold the hu in, please help, anyone have a tip to trying to pull the border off, because i cant get my figers on it to pull it off.

try using a small flathead screwdriver. the trim should be attached to the hu on the top and bottom. use the screwdriver to carefully pry the trim off the hu.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Whoa, that will be one skinny port. The width of the back wall ports will be 1.08" wide (27.5mm), but the front port will be shared by 2 subs so...
Look at the JVC brand. I have an older unit with a removable face plate. Model KW-AV61BT. Contact Crutchfield.com support for some current...
Id play some of your favorite music.. play with the enclosure. Ive enjoyed subs up port up in a small suv(CRV). Subs rear port rear do nice as...
Okay so for the basics, No I do not have a factory amp, or any other amp installed. I only have the one amp to power my subwoofers. I have not...
appriecate it man! I was so busy thinking about it that I didn't even think I could look it up with a multimeter.

About this thread

diminishedpower

10+ year member
I Like Chicken
diminishedpower
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date