HU died and i lost the speedometer!

alpineedge3
10+ year member

One of my passengers decided to raise the volume to the max of my kenwood kdc-319 head unit. Before I could stop her and turn it down, the HU shut off (all lights off) and my speedometer stopped functioning!

I'm sure I wired everything correctly; it was a simple job and there's no amp or sub.

What could the problem be? Is it a simple fuse problem? Or is it something more grave?

It's definitely a fuse, i've had that happen to me before. TWhen it happened to me, he CD player shut down, and the power locks, doors, and winows stop working. Check all the fuses in your fusebox, youll more than likely find one that is fried.

And this is further proof that women should not be allowed to touch in anything in a mans car....if theyre obsessed about fuc*king with things, they should get their own car..........or at least provide road head //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hi all,

thanks for your quick replies. I found the 5A fuse blown and replaced it, and i'm back to normalcy.

"And this is further proof that women should not be allowed to touch in anything in a

mans car....if theyre obsessed about fuc*king with things, they should get their own

car..........or at least provide road head"

Gauntlet-- Amen to that! And yes, that biatch will provide road head tonight as

atonement for the fuse.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.