HT - JBL vs. Polk Audio

i love my jbl setup and can get anything ebay has to offer for less and if not the stuff i have has the same jbl factory warranty that ebay doesn't. if you're interested pm me what you're looking at. i think i paid 1200 for my ht setup and it's about 3800 msrp.

i love my jbl setup and can get anything ebay has to offer for less and if not the stuff i have has the same jbl factory warranty that ebay doesn't. if you're interested pm me what you're looking at. i think i paid 1200 for my ht setup and it's about 3800 msrp.
Is that offer open to everyone?

ygpm

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I didn't see where there was a difference (didn't see a "light" or "lite" version). That said, if you can fit it, then the JBL BassPro SL 2 would...
WANTED JBL 800GTI
Slava Ukraini, Brother! Don't have that amp but good luck and welcome!
I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...
Working with undersized material, adjusting on the fly, testing before setting; you sound like and old pro. You are as meticulous as alot of the...

About this thread

slim j

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
slim j
ca.com
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date