how to wire

Well, the best thing to do in this situation would be to see if the amplifiers were strappable.

Second, we do no tknow the VC config of the Treo's so we cannot tell you how to wire them and at what impedance they would be at.

ok first thing you need to do is find the specs on your subs and then you need to go to crutchfield and read there help pages and they will explain wiring for subs ( how to get the ohms you want) heres the tricky part about the wiring. you need to make sure that the hifonics have good grounds and have plenty of power to supply them now you run one speaker on each mono and then you can wire one sub between the two amps (never tried it with hifonics but it will work with most amps, ((((you need the amp input levels almost exactly the same and dont change this once you set it)))(((this is risky so try it at low volumes then slowly turn it up feel your amps for excess heat, make sure you have the proper fuses installed also))) this should not damage the amps unless there is something previously wrong with them

ok first thing you need to do is find the specs on your subs and then you need to go to crutchfield and read there help pages and they will explain wiring for subs ( how to get the ohms you want) heres the tricky part about the wiring. you need to make sure that the hifonics have good grounds and have plenty of power to supply them now you run one speaker on each mono and then you can wire one sub between the two amps (never tried it with hifonics but it will work with most amps, ((((you need the amp input levels almost exactly the same and dont change this once you set it)))(((this is risky so try it at low volumes then slowly turn it up feel your amps for excess heat, make sure you have the proper fuses installed also))) this should not damage the amps unless there is something previously wrong with them
???

The only way you could do it is see if it will strap.

WTF??? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

ok i have a directed 1100d 1000rms amp and a lightning audio 4 channel amp 300rms and i am putting this in my intrepid now what will i be needing so it wont drain my car because my lights keep deming when the bass hits and how should i install this

ok i have a directed 1100d 1000rms amp and a lightning audio 4 channel amp 300rms and i am putting this in my intrepid now what will i be needing so it wont drain my car because my lights keep deming when the bass hits and how should i install this
Make your ownd theard dumb fvck!111
Look retard! I'm not the only one telling you to stop jacking people's threads! GO FVCKING MAKE YOUR OWN.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.