How to wire a Xplod ES 1000watt Mono block Parallel

XplodX
10+ year member

I have a Sony Xplod Mobile ES 6001GXD 1000watt Mono Amp and would like to know how to run my 2 subs in parallel. im sure its hellof easy but i dont want to do anythign wrong.

There are 2 sets of positve and negative terminals on this amp for 2 subwoofers

If your amp is like my JBL bp600.1 momo amp, just connect each sub pos. and neg. to the terminals labelled as such. My amp, and apparently yours also, has two sets of speaker terminals, even though it is a mono amp (1 channel). My owner's manual says the extra terminal is just a convenient way to add another sub. The (2)pos. and (2)neg. are combined inside the amp, creating a parallel circuit. Check your owner's manual to be sure. Hope this helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.