how to wire a dual 2ohm to 2 ohms

uhm?

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

I know everyones going to say" its a 2 ohm sub you can only wire it to one ohm or 4 ohms". But there is a way to wire a 2 ohm sub to 2 ohms but I'm not sure how to do this. Could someone with a lot of experiance help me out?
because its the truth?

I know everyones going to say" its a 2 ohm sub you can only wire it to one ohm or 4 ohms". But there is a way to wire a 2 ohm sub to 2 ohms but I'm not sure how to do this. Could someone with a lot of experiance help me out?
Everyone says that because it's true; you disagree because you're misinformed.

there have been some instances where people have claimed running enough power to one coil will actually slightly power both.. but to get a 2 ohm load of the sub strictly is not plausible.. you can get it after imp rise though

there have been some instances where people have claimed running enough power to one coil will actually slightly power both.. but to get a 2 ohm load of the sub strictly is not plausible.. you can get it after imp rise though
If the other coil is left open there's no way for current to flow through it so it wouldn't handle any power...

understood but people have claimed it.. what they were smoking idk..
I mean, going back to my electromagnetics days, I guess it's possible for the magnetic flux to cause a voltage potential to develop on the other coil but without a complete circuit no current can flow so it shouldn't really be handling any power...

idk there was a thread a year or two ago talking about it.. but for his scenario imp rise would be his best friend if he wanted 2ohms
Stop with this bs. impedence doesn't JUST rise. In fact it falls more often than it rises. Impedence rise is only relevant for spl builds since they only play 1 frequency and it is the peak which WILL have impedence rise. When you say things like this it's clear you don't know what you're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.