How to wire 2 Type R's DVC at 2 Ohm on JBL 600.1

I am told that I can run them at 1 Ohm with that amp. Does anyone else run that Amp at 1 Ohm? I drive for about 3 hours, would this hurt the JBL 600.1? I dont want to "push" it too hard.

Get dual 2 ohm r,s The 1 ohm load will shut the jbl off , Ive been there , It will clip and go into protection , Yes its 1 ohm stable but not when the subs move and drop below the 1 ohm , I ended up running mine at 8 ohm and it stil bumped , I had the 1200.1 on 2 12 type r's

that amp is 1 ohms stable and with 2 dual 4ohm spekers you can not get a 2 ohm load. you can go 1 or 4 if ya want the 2 ohm load go with the dual 2ohm speakers. but that amp is stable at 1 ohm. to do that just run everything in paralell all + and all _ togeather

spk4sp4.gif

if u have the 2ohm dvc subs wire as follows...to get the 2 ohms....if they are 4 ohm dvc subs do the same and it will give you 4 ohms...good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.