Power Acoustik or soundstorm?

The Hifonics amp is a great lower priced amp pretty accurate wattage range and built good too no match with the others the power accostik amp is alright but not as good as the fonics amp.

i run power acoustik andi am really impressed with it ,,,,,,,but its all opinion //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

power acoustik is complete junk. Had a gothic series amp on two rockford xlcs, and it blew a channel in less than a year. gains were set right and not high at all, and now im stuck with one stupid channel. Plus those things **** dc power like crazy, if i were you, id go with a jbl 600.1, pretty cheap for the amount of wattage you get, 209 shipped at http://www.ikesound.com. Just my 2 cents.

THE SOUNDSTREAM AMP IS FAR SUPERIOR TO THE POWER ACCOUSTIC AT FIRST I THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE LOL. SONICALLY THE SOUNDSTREAM IS BETTER THAN ALL LISTES ON THIS THREAD AND IS MORE BULLET PROOF AS WELL lol also this post shows the in ability for me to read when tired lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif er i wouldnt waste the money on either the soundstorm or the PowerAccoustic amps get jbl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.