How to tune my Hifonics

Tyler Lee
10+ year member

Terry
I have a bxi 1508d mono block hifonics amp.. It's hooked up to a one ohm load to 2 800 RMS peak power Pioneer 10's.. But I was wondering how exactly do I tune it.. Each sub has about .10 Cubic feet of space.. And I got a 1.5 inch port for each sub.. So if u have any ideas please leave a comment.. Thanks

Tune it until it sounds best. All installs, all equipment will sound different. If you set your subsonic up around 30hz how are you supposed to get the super low tones? I set mine at 0-20hz. Otherwise LPF, etc will come down to a matter of preference unless you tuning for SPL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.