How to secure box?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ayoung
10+ year member

MI
I have a car where the rear of it is just a thick piece of cardboard or fiberglass, and under that is the battery and my sparetire. The box keeps sliding around and im looking for a way to mount this to something..

Any advice?

Thanks,

Adam

I used that black open-cell foam stuff they use for lining shelves and toolboxes...worked fine for me. Otherwise my box would have slid 10 feet or so...momentum *****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They screw it to the chassis frame and screw it on to the other side bottom of the car. Removing the car seat is harder to be done because it's...
Start by laying the larger bottom panel in an open space, then slowly “dry” assemble it by laying the pieces where they go like a puzzle. It...
These are also very good drivers, some of the best bang for the busk on shallow mounts. DD Audio SL610-D2 10"...
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.

About this thread

ayoung

10+ year member
ayoung
MI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from