How to remove tint ?

bake it off.

spray a little water on the inside of the window, on the film. take black trash bag and tape in on the inside of the window covering the whole window. have it sit in the sun for a few hours. then the tint will just peel right off with little mess.

no special cleaners needed.

razor blade and windex.
Yup, cheapest and simplest way to go about doing it. You are not doing the entire vehicle, so you all of these other techniques aren't really needed. Simple Windex and a blade, just don't scratch the glass //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Spray it down, let it sit for about 5 minutes and then spray it again and go at it with the blade. It should come off like butter...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.