How to properly setup time alignment

Participant count
  • Participant list

GlocksRock
10+ year member

Glock > You
I have a Rockford Fosgate DRS1 in my car and I"m looking to set the time alignment. Is there a reccomended way to do this, do I need to input measurements for all speakers, or just certain ones? I'm only running a front stage and it's ran active, so I can set delays for the tweeters in the dash, and the mids in the lower door area.

The DSP calculates the milliseconds based on the distance I input. But my question is should I input data for all speakers, or just certain ones?

Keep in mind that calc is only a general guideline it does not factor in hearing loss difference in either of your ears. After that id recommend turning sub and mids off then play a center vocal song with only the tweets, adjust values till its dead center, turn off tweets and turn on mids, the the exact same thing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.