how to install amp

shorty24sev
10+ year member

hamilton
Hey guys. I gotta question for you guys. My friend owns a pontiac transport mini van. He just bought a really cheap amp and some 10 subs from this kid...they are already in the box and ready to go. He has a kenwood head unit. So we have these now and we dont know how to install it. I mean i gotta idea how to but can you guys try to give me the steps to install it. What does he need besides the amp and subs...what guage wires should he buy? Thanks so much guys for the help. Try to respond as soon as you can...sort of in a rush! thanks guys

Hey guys. I gotta question for you guys. My friend owns a pontiac transport mini van. He just bought a really cheap amp and some 10 subs from this kid...they are already in the box and ready to go. He has a kenwood head unit. So we have these now and we dont know how to install it. I mean i gotta idea how to but can you guys try to give me the steps to install it. What does he need besides the amp and subs...what guage wires should he buy? Thanks so much guys for the help. Try to respond as soon as you can...sort of in a rush! thanks guys

that's kinda vague...

yea thats really vague if you want help your going to need to give a little bit more information such as the output of the amp and the impedence and power handling of the subs among other things

just start pluging in the wires were you think they go. its comon sense. the remote from the head gose to the remote o the amp. positive=car bat, ground= car ground(body) amp RCAs=headUnit RCAs. etc.............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.