How to get necessary voltage to feed my amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys!

I have a 2013 honda accord lx, and currently have 2 skar audio ddx 12s and a hifonics brx 3000.1D amp. Still working on picking out highs and mids and an amp for them as well. HOWEVER, i have a redtop optima in the front, an extra battery, and my lights still dim like crazy. There arent any H/O alternators out there for me at the moment since my accord is a newer generation. What options are out there for me to maintain the necessary voltage for my setup? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

call or email some of the high output alts companies and see if they can hook you up.

they may be able to put there guts inside your case.

or call some places that rebuild alts and see if that can upgrade the power.

that would be the first thing i would to.

if not then you may have to find somebody that can make you an alt bracket for a different alt.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.