How to connect iphone to car stereo with usb without charging it?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mio
10+ year member

EUROPE
Hello people since my amplifier set up is terrible,

may be i will return my old clarion car audio stereo,

unfortunately, my back rca outputs are broken and clarion charge me crazy money for that rca connector,

is there a way that i can hook up my iphone to the front usb without charging it when i connect my iphone to the usb it became charge it self and its ok when my battery is low but when i am at full battery my battery will die soon, please advice ?

Clarion model is

Clarion UK | DXZ588RUSB

please advice the only way to connect phone to the car radio is with usb or aux,

since aux is on the rear rca connector 6 channel output is very specific to the model and its with bad build quality heat and cold broke these cables very easy services charges a lot for fix i already been in autorized service and repair didnt last even 1 hour.

so i wont do it again brand new rca connector is expensive so its noth worth it i payed for that radio before 3-4 years when i bought it

300$

brand new.

If you don't want it to charge because you think it will harm your battery that is false. That may have been true with old phones but with new cell phone technology in smart phones they will not allow the phone to over charge or become damaged. You can't damage your battery from overcharging so nothing to worry about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.