How to complete the system?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Tear
10+ year member

Soon i'll be installing my subs along with my amp, but in the future i'll want to add speakers to finish up the system. Question is, do I need just two speakers to replace the factory ones in the front doors? Or do I need more for the back? Basically, how many speakers are need to finish the system?

btw.. it's a 2002 tahoe.

some ppl like jus the front some ppl like front and back, i like my front jus cause personal preference, but imma still get back so ppl in the back hear more than jus str8 up bass

on second thought, i like it lil faded so the backs are there but not overpowering

quick answer is no you don't have to replace them or get more.

AFAIK, people say that stock ones are usually garbage, but I've never experienced it since I bought my car used and it had some aftermarkets already installed.

People do say runnin em off an amp gives you better sound.

Also, a "complete" system, I think, is highly opinionated. It's all up to you if you wanna add more or not.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.