how to break in sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
You basically just take it easy for a while before the sub begins to not feel as tense when you push down on it when it is not playing. Some people go as far as suggesting misting water on it but.... idk bout that. Its like a new car, dont floor it before you're warmed it up and "broken it in".

play it like you stole it...I've never broken in new subs and they've all turned out fine.

Plus the sa-8's are played a little before sundown ships them out so they're not technically brand new when you get them

u can go easy for a week and just dont play crazy low notes all day. u can free air the sub for a few 10 min or so. i just wire up everything and go no more then 60% on my deck and i try to play no more then 10 min at a time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.