How to break an alpine...?

I wish I had the chance to punch you in the throat, I hate pieces of **** like you that take advantage of the system. Not only that, you're too ****ing stupid to realize that you just downgraded your deck. People like you give car audio a bad name, please kill yourself.

I really care about taking a $400 machine from a multi million if not billion dollar company that probably makes the unit for my estimate $60. I have taken ethics classes and a lot of them, I happen to be a philosophy major and have just been accepted to law school in SF, so ill be leaving SJSU soon and if Megahurtz wants to come down and visit that’s cool except the only throat touching will be by dick deep throating that ****** ass *****. Then and only then will I let him explain to me how I give "car audio" a bad name, no it’s not the people who bump their system in residential streets at 1 in the morning it’s me jacking pocket change. You would if you could, I just got the most out of my warranty.

For those who care the 9815 is 100% and installed in my car; the new unit is on its way, and I sold it already for $350. I do admit it was a foolish move to try to replace the 9815 but I just would have never guessed that the specs of a newer model would be worse; i just saw the ipot connection and HD radio... Thanks for the heads up guys.

About the aux cable, will it be the same quality as the kca-420i, I don’t care much for the HU unit controlling the ipod just the quality of the music, then again either one is better than the FM transmitter im assuming.

I really care about taking a $400 machine from a multi million if not billion dollar company that probably makes the unit for my estimate $60. I have taken ethics classes and a lot of them, I happen to be a philosophy major and have just been accepted to law school in SF, so ill be leaving SJSU soon and if Megahurtz wants to come down and visit that’s cool except the only throat touching will be by dick deep throating that ****** ass *****. Then and only then will I let him explain to me how I give "car audio" a bad name, no it’s not the people who bump their system in residential streets at 1 in the morning it’s me jacking pocket change. You would if you could, I just got the most out of my warranty.
For those who care the 9815 is 100% and installed in my car; the new unit is on its way, and I sold it already for $350. I do admit it was a foolish move to try to replace the 9815 but I just would have never guessed that the specs of a newer model would be worse; i just saw the ipot connection and HD radio... Thanks for the heads up guys.

About the aux cable, will it be the same quality as the kca-420i, I don’t care much for the HU unit controlling the ipod just the quality of the music, then again either one is better than the FM transmitter im assuming.
yeah no one cares scammer, your scum, i hope your head comes into my crosshairs

Its jsut for the quality of music? and your using an ipod?

That makes no sence at all. and i hope your car gets broken into and some one steals all of your ****. ****head

Hi guys, I'm a cheap little bitch and need more money for crack. Is there anyway that I can scam a reputable company, contributing to the cause of their prices going up due to replacing fraudulent claims?

I hope you get herpes the next time you fuck your mom.

I did not know there were so much haters, why don’t you guys go create a thread called: **** I wish I would have thought of a way to get 350 in my pocket; I think some people are jealous. For you teeny boppers trying to give me a lecture on my actions raising prices, why don’t you dumb asses go look up the companies marginal and variable costs and figure out their profit margin, you will all be surprised as to the amount of money they are able to rack up from a ridiculous profit margin. By the way can you really blame me for finding loop holes in a poorly written warranty contract? The company would not raise their prices because,

1. The demand for Alpine Hu's will go down. 2. Alpine will be left with a surplus of supply 3. To make up for their losses they will make less in order to sell at equilibrium, creating a rarity of their product. 4. A masterminded company like Sony will either buy them, or run them out of business.

So what should this company do? Simply hire lawyers who are actual experienced and not complete morons to create another warranty contract that serves both the consumer and the company to the highest extent. Finally, can you really blame me for simply finding a loop hole? there are plenty of companies that put rock solid contracts, I just simply find a way and believe me those contracts and conditions have most likely changed already but since I signed in 03 and the contract does not state that I have to abide by changes in future contracts (yes this is how poorly written it was in 03) they simply don’t apply to me.

I hope this answers most haters, and if you were not able to comprehend I basically said, Alpine will not raise their prices, warranty issues and loop holes such as the one I have found has been "fixed."

Now back to my ipod question, I guess ill probably go for the aux because I prefer to use the ipod vs. the HU.

Thanks for those who have helped in this thread your suggestions have been greatly appreciated. As for all you haters I have forgive you, it’s not your fault you guys are uneducated, however, you are all welcome to join Megahurtz.

so you feel since this company works hard for there money with desgine and development manufacoters, shipping etc etc etc, yuou feel its ok to take money from them you are a a dickhea, just because someone makes alot of money is by no means a reason to feel good about taking it from them, and you may say alpine wont reais there prices but your forgetting the fact most people dont pay for quaility of the HU they pay for the name of alpine, they buy it simply to say i have a alpine unit in my car alpine could raise there prices are people are still going to buy it, hence with best buy they sell there alpine and fosgate stuff at much higher then what they sell online and people yet still go into the store and buy it even though they could proably get it cheaper, WOW what a thought.

I didn't know being a thief was called "finding a loophole" now.

If you ever cry because someone broke into your car and stole your shit, I'll be the first to point out that he just found a "loophole" into your system.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

gg destroying such lovely hu like alpine 9815 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

im getting rid of mine with pain in my heart //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I didn't know being a thief was called "finding a loophole" now.
If you ever cry because someone broke into your car and stole your shit, I'll be the first to point out that he just found a "loophole" into your system.

Priceless..

I have alerted Alpine to your immature actionsand will no longer warrenty any 9815's incoming from SanJose CA

NO SOUP FOR YOU........

i think you might have been a lil too late bro, but i hope not //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

"eh....a simple wrong would be fine but......." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Love the billy madison quote!!

APRIL FOOLS DUECSH BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya ya... I know its mid April, but I was in Mexico for spring break so I missed it.

lol I had a lot of you guys riled up. First off, I would be stupid to get rid of the 9815, second what kind of warranty service just replaces an old item with its top of the line model and lets you keep the defected one? Then to top it all off I said some ******** about economics, now the law school thing is true, meaning I don’t know **** about economics, basically I threw out some **** that’s' probably wrong that I remembered from my first semester. I was waiting for someone with even some know abouts of the subject to just rape that post, Primo did in a way.

My engineering roommate did however open up the 9815 and made it a bit faster... piece of **** did it when I was in class, or else of course I would have kicked his ass for touching it, but its pretty bad ass to see it turn on now and go to the preset angle in less that a second.

The questions about the ipod is true though I am trying to get rid of the fm transmitter and recently bought hardcore wiring for the aux, because I would prefer to access my files through the ipod vs the HU.

April fools, to all of you with the hate posts, and all of the people who read the post and got pissed off.

Just to clarify I do agree that the company works hard for their money as all businesses do, people should not **** over the system because it does hurt all of us in the end. We may not see it on the price tag but it might show on the quality of the item.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.