How to break an alpine...?

Does this idiot seriously think that we would believe him when he said "omg omfg guys april fools got j00 good har har"?

Hahahahah. That's just too good.

Hey douche, nobody believes you.

B. Since when is putting together a computer difficult? They are like a puzzle for a retarted kid. Each individual piece has an obvious spot that it plugs into. Most people are just too lazy to pull it apart and look at it, but I'm sure most people can handle that feat.
A few good points.. but the above is wrroooooooooonnnnnngggggg.

A computer is not just a "puzzle" in which everything has an obvious slot that things "plug into." That's literally like saying that a car audio system is a puzzle for retards that has slots for everything to plug into.

I'd like to see you "plug" a PCIX card into an agp/pci slot.

Not trying to get on your case, just pointing out one thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

And you want to get into law school.....wonder what they would think if they saw this thread.....

April Fools day is over at noon on the first, not starting on the 11th. you moron. Megahurtz and I need to take a roadtrip for a well deserved throat punch session. You are a waste of space yet surprisingly you are a credit to your inbreeding family. They must breed them pretty stupid down there...

haha wow, i wasnt thinkin much when u messed up a 9815, and even wen u were tryina scam alpine, but each post just gets dumber and dumber. u lost me with the april fools thing and it all went downhill from there. only rich people live in the south bay? haha how stupid are u, go to east side san jose and tell me its all rich folks over there. u dont even have to live or be from san jose to know its not all rich people, anytime you're talkin about a big city theres always a richer and poorer side. with most of your comments, i laugh wen u say you got into law school

This guys reputation as anything (genius, honest, loaded, ect.) is gone forever now. The kids 18 hes not loaded his parents are and Im sure hes paying for his own law degree too. Wait till his parents cut him off and hes working as a janitor at the law firm he was hoping to practice at. Then he'll start a post (how do I break this mop so I can scam the company out of a new one)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

A few good points.. but the above is wrroooooooooonnnnnngggggg.
A computer is not just a "puzzle" in which everything has an obvious slot that things "plug into." That's literally like saying that a car audio system is a puzzle for retards that has slots for everything to plug into.

I'd like to see you "plug" a PCIX card into an agp/pci slot.

Not trying to get on your case, just pointing out one thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This makes no sense at all. I feel bad for you.

Yes actually each piece does have a very obvious place that it plugs into.

Please pay attention. Do you know why I couldn't stick a PCIX card into an agp/pci slot? That's right sunshine because it's way to **** long. OBVIOUSLY way to long. So that retarted kid that I was talking about earlier would know that the card isn't going to fit into the slot that is 2" too short...

It's not hard man please say these things out loud to yourself before you put them on here so you don't sound like a moron. It would take less than ten seconds.

Also how is this possibly comparable to installing a car stereo? There is nothing even close to the difficulty and pain-in-the-assity of running cables, or removing a door panel or dash? Unless putting the 7 screws into a motherboard to hold it into the tower is really difficult for you.

You want to compare these two? Put an uninstalled HU, some rca's and an amplifier in front of a 4 year old kid on the floor. I bet he can figure out how to hook those three together, and even then it's more complicated because he wouldn't know what channel to plug the rca's into on the HU...

There is one video slot on most computers so you can't mess that up. Plugging in a PCI card? Stick it in any of the slots that it clearly would fit into; no thinking because you can put it into any one you want. RAM? It's the really thin long piece that goes into the thin long slot.

I fail to see where I'm wrong.

^^^

Thats funny... and arguement upon an arguement... I do agree... I've actually seen people buy a motherboard that didn't fit the CPU ... and another for the Memory... lol I wouldn't exactlly say retarded... just a simple research mistake... we're human... not perfect //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

This makes no sense at all. I feel bad for you.
Yes actually each piece does have a very obvious place that it plugs into.

Please pay attention. Do you know why I couldn't stick a PCIX card into an agp/pci slot? That's right sunshine because it's way to **** long. OBVIOUSLY way to long. So that retarted kid that I was talking about earlier would know that the card isn't going to fit into the slot that is 2" too short...

It's not hard man please say these things out loud to yourself before you put them on here so you don't sound like a moron. It would take less than ten seconds.

Also how is this possibly comparable to installing a car stereo? There is nothing even close to the difficulty and pain-in-the-assity of running cables, or removing a door panel or dash? Unless putting the 7 screws into a motherboard to hold it into the tower is really difficult for you.

You want to compare these two? Put an uninstalled HU, some rca's and an amplifier in front of a 4 year old kid on the floor. I bet he can figure out how to hook those three together, and even then it's more complicated because he wouldn't know what channel to plug the rca's into on the HU...

There is one video slot on most computers so you can't mess that up. Plugging in a PCI card? Stick it in any of the slots that it clearly would fit into; no thinking because you can put it into any one you want. RAM? It's the really thin long piece that goes into the thin long slot.

I fail to see where I'm wrong.
memory sticks

DIMMS are all the same size, but not the same speed. You have to get memory that runs at a speed acceptable by your mother board. Not to mention, running it in dual mode isn't difficult, but it's not just sticking it in whatever slot you want. You have 2 512s, 2 256 sticks, you need to stagger them.

Seriously tho, you couldn't take some retard off the street, say "go to newegg.com and buy whatever you want" and expect that he'll get parts that will all "fit together." When you say "put a computer together" I'm thinking of putting it together from the beginning. As in, buying all of the parts that will be compatible w/each other and getting everything to work. Computers USED to be a lot more "plugin" friendly.. but now that there's all sorts of front side bus speeds, it's slightly more intensive than it was before.

But hey.. what do I know about computers.. I've only been dealing w/them for 12 years, built 3, and graduated from college w/a comp sci degree, and had numerous people come to me w/problems because they couldn't just "plug things in."

EDIT: you also need to factor in a power supply based on your load.

I've corrected so many problems because people got an upgrade, just plugged somehting in, and then hosed their system becaue they didn't have the power to run it.

Imagine hooking up 2 06 XXXs w/out an HO alt or extra bat.

You know what I like about this thread??

The pure.. delicious.. hate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/pissed.gif.9f665f96bc89e98e708dabd4580bb591.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/satan.gif.9c6a335ed7aeeed3ee273e573f1fcaac.gif

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
ahhah omfg.. I have a song from Living Legends that uses that same phrase... i think its from a movie but i don't know which.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.