How should i wire my shivas?

Participant count
  • Participant list

ridered36
10+ year member

Dont bufu rabid squirrels
Is there any way to wire two 8ohm Shivas so that they are 2ohm?

If possible, how do u do it?

If i get three Shivas and bridged them, what ohm load would this be??

Are the Shivas available in dual 4ohms?

I need some help here, any info will help.

But on Adire's website, it says that the subs are dual 8ohm coilovers, so is there anyway to get two of those down to 2 ohms?

If you have a picture chart like the others, that would help alot.

Can you get the shivas in dual 4ohm instead of dual 8ohm?

OK. i think i got it then, so its just all negatives wired together and all positives wired together and that will give me 2ohms, correct?

Also, do you have a formula or could you tell me out how you tune a box to a certain hz?

well, you have already done a box design for me, and i just wanted to know the formula so i can understand how you got it, and i have a couple kids at my school that want me to build a box for them, and it would be kool if i new how to tune a box, so if you could give me the formula, i would appreciate it. If you dont want everyone to know the formula, you could email me private at: morriss@grics.net.

Thanks

Originally posted by Jmac I actually don't know the formula, I use a program my buddy who owns an audio shop gave me when he upgraded his software //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
and what is that program called???....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.