How should I do this?

Participant count
  • Participant list

venom107
10+ year member

The Graveyard Shift
OK as most of you know I got a 93 Tercel with a very decent trunk considering my car size. Anyway I have two 12" Alpine Type R's 1221D's and a Profile800sx which is rated at 600watts rms bridged. I have my subs in two different boxes a custum made vented and a sealed which is like .8^ anyway I was wondering if anybody had any advice on how big my vented box should be. Should I use a slot port or a round port? Does it really make a difference? I want the box to be tuned to 40HZ but Im not sure how to do this. Jmac if you read this listen that program that took like 4 hours to download on my computer didnt work. It was like a Wave file that had no sound I tried opening it on different programs but none of them worked. Anyway thanks guys for the help.

I have the amp running at 8 ohm mono so Im ok. I cant remember what the program was. I fixed my trunk though and got it sealed even tighter almost no air escaping that made the sound really slam IM actually content with what I have thanks for the info.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.