How my new BTL design look? Any problems

No BOX program does that. You figure out the dimensions on paper or using one of the online calculators, you then plug those dimensions into a program called Sketchup. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
And no, it's not as easy as typing in a few dimensions and *bam*...enclosure. Takes a little time.
amen to that. but i never use online calculators, i snatch the equations and do it right. ill never trust them.

What calculator do you guys use? For 9ft^3 and that port I got a hair over 32hz using the calc on carstereo.com.

On the same calc I get a 6" long port, then I use winISD and is says the same port should be 11" long...

What calculator do you guys use? For 9ft^3 and that port I got a hair over 32hz using the calc on carstereo.com.
On the same calc I get a 6" long port, then I use winISD and is says the same port should be 11" long...
i do the math. paper and pencil is the most accurate way to go. i actually got i think 36.79 or something like that but yeah...paper and pencil and i also made my own calculator in an excel spreadsheet that is dead accurate with the math but only to 2 digits after the decimal. i never use online calcs...they are never accurate

Looks like it will be a loud box, i think the port should be fine, its big but then again so is the box.
Your sub will be shipped tommorow
i agree, i think the port will be fine. and am excited for the sub. just get me the tracking number when you get a chance

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.