How much to install car audio system?

LarryGordon

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello everyone,
I own a car. Due to a long period of use, the car's sound quality is not as good as I expected. So I want to change the car's audio system. Hope everyone can tell me the price if I replace the car's sound system, I'm using a Mercedes C300 AMG.
Thanks everyone.

I can replace anything, as long as I make the car sound system better.
Being vague in your posts aren’t going to do you any good here as you can tell lol...

You need to be specific with your goals, budget, list of specific equipment for your set up etc.

What’s your budget? Are you going for LOUD or Sound Quality(I’ll assume SQ since you got a Benz).Do you already have an idea of what amps, speakers, subs, head unit, & possibly a DSP that you’d like to run?

Hello everyone,
I own a car. Due to a long period of use, the car's sound quality is not as good as I expected. So I want to change the car's audio system. Hope everyone can tell me the price if I replace the car's sound system, I'm using a Mercedes C300 AMG.
Thanks everyone.

Anywhere from $100-$10,000. It's up to you.

Hello everyone,
Thanks everyone.
Sky is the limit here. I'm into my Corolla for under 600$ and it sounds nice and is a big upgrade over stock, into my F250 for closer to 1000$ which is only marginally better but I could definitely get the same performance with less, just had extra expensive **** laying around. Got a lot into my Jeep. Well over 10,000$ worth of stuff if I had to replace it today. That should place within the top 50 on dB Drag leaderboard.

What's that saying, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I could probably get a couple of 8's and a set of 6.5 coax to sound better than stock
The longer your doing this the pickier you get.
Now I long for clarity but enjoy my teeth rattling and my ears bleeding every now and then .
Better to have it and not always use it then want it and not have it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.