How much port area does my TC Sounds LMS 5400 Ultra 18" need

Car stereo .com is where I found that port calculator Phemps... Check it out. Takes into account diameter, x max and tuning. Calculations based on Thiele and Small formula for port size... Seems legit to me.

I have the worlds best subwoofer I think I can win any sq competition with my sub and focal mids and tweets hands down. I know you guys want what I have so bad you can just taste it!!!!!! Now I just need a nice setup in my new 2014 Nissan GT-R. 585 horses partna!

Hey buddy;

I am on the same boat as you. I have 2x tc sound lms ultra 5400. They are going to be powered by 2x Audison lrx 1.2k. I have a space available for a box of 48W X 22H X 28D. I need to figure out the same as you..

Hey buddy;I am on the same boat as you. I have 2x tc sound lms ultra 5400. They are going to be powered by 2x Audison lrx 1.2k. I have a space available for a box of 48W X 22H X 28D. I need to figure out the same as you..
Join the club i'll be doing the same in a few months. But i guess i have a bit more room than you guys, 48Wx21Hx40D.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.