How much in TOTAL you've spent on YOUR Car Audio

700-800 per paycheck is not that bad actually. I've spent just as much as you and makes way less. No i'm not a spoiled brat, just loved //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
but ima student and can work only june, july august and sometimes september:wow:

and every piece of equipment was payed for by myself..no one in my family cares much for this hobby of mine to get me a nice 'present':(or they dont care about me, i dont know:(

Hmmm. I think 1.4k with my current and first system.

I'm a bit angry for the fact that I didn't just go all out and spend 2.5k or something and just be done with it.

I'm wanting to put in another 2.5k just to change my system right now.

Since 1989, Started with a

83 Monte first beginner systems- $1000 or so

87 Monte LS Alpine head, 3.5 in the front, 6*9s, JBLGT400 and 4 kicker 10s - $2000

93 Limited Explorer, Alpine head, alpine eq, Apline D drives all around. Soundstream Picasso, Sounstream 5.0, 3 JL12w1s (banged crazy) $3500

90 Maxima Alpine Head, Alpine DSP, Alpine D drives all around, 2 12w3s with the same Sounstreams. 1500

Current set ups:

96 Impala SS, Clarion MD player, changer, DSP, PPI PCX 480, PPI PC 2600, 2 sets of MB Quart PSD 216s, 2 12"Alpine Type Rs, 2 RF 1 farag caps with digital read out. $4000

93 GMC Pick up, 2 pairs of Polk 4*6s, Infiniti 5.25s in kickpanels, Pheonix Gold amp, RF 10P2 sub with an alpine deck and Ipod. - 1500

Over the years I would say close to 15k, geez. Sound is the first thing I do to a car when I get it. Makes the driving more enjoyable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.