How much could I sell 2 12 CVRs in a box for?

Jer510
10+ year member

Slap Addict
How much can I sell my 2 Kicker CVR 12s in a box for on craigslist? I was hoping around $200 +. They are less than 1 month old. I want to get a better sub..Any recommendations? I want SQ but still want some SPL. I'm looking into getting a JL w6v2 but I don't want to spend that much. My sub is going to be ran by a Kicker ZX 750.1.

buy a new box, ported.
i can build you one for less than the cost of the jl, and trust me, youll be pleased w it.
I don't know, I haven't given my CVRs a chance to be in a ported, bigger box yet. I have a box plan with 4 cf at 37 hz that I am working on. My friend told me to save the money on buying/building a new box and buy a better sub. My CVR plays loud on the low notes but that's it. And it doesn't move in and out that much when the music is playing..

Haha, i am getting rid of my 2 10" Cvrs and i have a W6 on the way. I would expect more than $200 for them though. I am having trouble getting even $150 for mine.

I would also recommend a different box.

You gonna put your new sub in the same box? I'd guess you still wouldnt be happy with the output.

They say you can only polish a turd so much, but Ive heard some nasty woofers sound good in the right enclosure.

100 new shipped so with a box 200 is very reasonable.

you would be better off selling the amp and getting a different amp to run them.

as good as JL is 1 w6 vs 2 cvrs isnt gonna be what you say you are after. they have the same wattages, so you are going to cut your cone area by 1/2 on the same power, not gonna be as good as what you already have IMHO. you just need a different amp that will do 800 rms at 1 ohm or 4 ohms

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=19580 this amp works awesome on those subs

if you are dead set on getting a different sub try a 15" RE SE ported on the zx750. Mine sounded **** good and got plenty loud until the thing effed up. But the one I got must have been defective bc **** kept coming unglued on it. **** suspension came unglued twice, once from the cone then from the spider landing then the entire thing just ****ed up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.