How much are my subs worth?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Pauly-d357

I've got 2 pioneer ts-w3002d4 subwoofers with dual 4 ohm voice coils in a custom built vented enclosure powered by a hifonics Brutus BRZ 2400.1d and a kenwood KDC-BT652U head unit. The subs are rated for 3500 Max and 1000 rms but they've never been pushed past 23 on the deck because the door speakers distort after about 20 (they're stock) only reason for selling is I have my own car now not one that was given to me by my parents and they won't fit in a 350z. Any input would be helpful. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

Pauly-d357

Pauly-d357
Guilford, CT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Pauly-d357