How many should I use?

Participant count
  • Participant list

MikeR.
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Building a box for 2 type r's (12's) soon and I want to try out some aero port's. I've been looking at psp for the aero's, but I need to know what you guys recommend for 2 12's.

Box will be 4.4 ft^3 @32hz.

Just incase anyone is interested, going in an rsx subs up port back.

i think the 6 inch is too big for 12s id do 6 on 15 tho but not on the 12s. unless thats what you are wanting
What would be the difference in running 4's as opposed to 6's? So long as my tuning is the same what changes?

its not tunning id be aware about . tunning would be the same im just saying cone area to port area
oh yeah, sorta forgot about that

Alright then well your thinking 2 4's?

hahahahah if you want 6 inch then go ahead but i think its overkill
Well I think I'll do 2 4's seeing as no one else is really putting to much into this.

Worst that happens is I extend the 4's to make up for more port area right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.