How Many Batteries and What Batterys for New Setup???

Participant count
  • Participant list
I just got 2 Planet Audio BB2400.1 I heard they are stable at .5 ohm with a good electrical. Whats everyones input on a good electrical for 2 of these at .5 ohm each? I have a 2004 monte carlo ss Mechman 270a alt, 2 runs of power 1/0 knu konceptz and 2 runs of ground as well. I just need to know what batts I should run and amount of batteries I should need to run these amps daily and reliably. (All input Appreciated) thanks again.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Alright sorry this took so long. Here's the update. I tried out all the sets of speakers, the black diamonds did not fit front or back. I think if...
5 ch amps can get expensive and most of the sub stage lacks power for a decent mid-sized sub. And end up running hot. Some times its best to look...
This is a little more money but well worth it from looking at the reviews. And it's Korean.
I wouldnt waste the time or money on OEM speakers to be placed back into any vehicle unless you plan to sale the vehicle and remove the after...
With half inch MDF, it's like 4.27cu/ft internally not including sub and port displacement. That's like 3.5 to 3.8cu/ft after displacement. You...

About this thread

Splhead253

10+ year member
Splhead253
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from