How I made my speakers louder, FOR CHEAP!!!

Would you try this technique?

• Total voters
Here are pics. 1999 Toyota Tacoma. Alpine Type S coaxials. Gonna get comps soon not sure what yet. The green is the 1" spacer to bring the speakers out. The cardboard there on the inner door is a temp fix to cover the two large holes in my doors. Gonna get some dynamat extreme soon.

Yes I am. People also use the weather stripping on their subs.
Really, well I don't think it's too common. It may just be common to you and other car audio Heavy enthusiasts. Common or not I thought I'd share. Thanks for the comment mane.

Here are pics. 1999 Toyota Tacoma. Alpine Type S coaxials. Gonna get comps soon not sure what yet. The green is the 1" spacer to bring the speakers out. The cardboard there on the inner door is a temp fix to cover the two large holes in my doors. Gonna get some dynamat extreme soon.
So you're trying it? That's what's up! Let me know how it works out for you once you put your doors on. Give some feedback and comment on Youtube if ya can.

Yeah, I figured I'd have to make pods for both and not just one. I was trying to avoid it, but that's cool. You got any pics of the impala doors you've done?It'll be my first time doing custom FG pods so I'm looking forward to it. It's a lot of sanding, but I look forward to the project.
Was a few years ago, so no pics. Take your time laying mat and wet it out thoroughly. Also do a "milkshake" for a final coat and sanding will be MUCH less then you think....

Was a few years ago, so no pics. Take your time laying mat and wet it out thoroughly. Also do a "milkshake" for a final coat and sanding will be MUCH less then you think....
Hey man I'd like to chop it up with you over the phone about this. I'm lost with the milkshake thing. I'll shoot you a PM with my info sometime soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...