how fast is your car

marleyskater....turbo charged it.....car driver did all the fine tuning so not real sure what they did but they made sure to get the most performance and power out of my engine
come to think of it....ill call them up today and see what exactly they did.
So your 16 and drive a 700 hp viper and dont really know whats been done to it, but car and driver did it....whatever it was?

a 16yr old who has his daddy buy him a car, what did you guys expect?

However, I wouldn't expect him to actually work on "his" viper too extensively.

You gotta know what's done to it tho...

a 16yr old who has his daddy buy him a car, what did you guys expect? However, I wouldn't expect him to actually work on "his" viper too extensively.

You gotta know what's done to it tho...
i think i want some pictures. i am not too convinced yet.

marleyskater....turbo charged it.....car driver did all the fine tuning so not real sure what they did but they made sure to get the most performance and power out of my engine
come to think of it....ill call them up today and see what exactly they did.
Wise man once say"********" Thats right, I call ********. Post proof, your online, you dont have to talk ******** to make friends.

My car you ask??? She tops out at 72, dont laugh unless you are going to pay the ticket for going faster.

i gotta 95 beretta with a 3.1 L V6 and a P4 package

Fastest Speed: 128MPH

0-60: Don't know but im guessin probably about 18-20 seconds

once the car gets in to 3rd gear (about 55 MPH) its gone the only thing

slowing down my take off is my transmission. It's about 2 go out and

it slips if you hit it to hard also i think i need to change the filter because

it jerks the whole car when you shift from park in to drive.

well as brutally sad as it is that you threw out such a lie, I am AMAZED you admitted it. I don't know what to do now..... I respect you enuf not to cut u down, ****it.

im sorry, but i have to call out bs as well. not saying it in a negative way, but i find it hard to believe how someone who is 16? and claims a viper.

common wise, ppl at that age dont even get near a 20g vehicle unless there father is bill gates hah. but definately post some pics and a posterboard or a sign that clearly says "zimmer82" or an alias that your known for.

you dont have to, just exit the room and leave it as is and no one would bother this issue again.

i actually got a kick out of all of you believing that bs....o and by the way lots of my friends get 20g cars and most of their parents are either widowed or divorced. The only way they get these 20g cars is because of instant rebates for already owning a gm/ford vehicle.

EXAMPLE: $10,000 rebate off of new 1/2 ton crew cab silverado LS package

*he used his own personal money to put 22's on it (cutting grass and other jobs)

im sorry, but i have to call out bs as well. not saying it in a negative way, but i find it hard to believe how someone who is 16? and claims a viper.
common wise, ppl at that age dont even get near a 20g vehicle unless there father is bill gates hah. but definately post some pics and a posterboard or a sign that clearly says "zimmer82" or an alias that your known for.

you dont have to, just exit the room and leave it as is and no one would bother this issue again.
my first car was my cobra.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.