how far should port be from sub?

Participant count
  • Participant list

jinx8402
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
RI
in my initial port design, my box is 22" deep. my port is 8"longx2"highx13.5"deep. if the brahma 12 has a depth of 7.25, is this enough room? the port is in the back behind the sub, i dont know if i should leave it the middle or raise up more so it has more clearance. thanks for any help

cool, thats what i thought, its was just that i knew with round ports it isnt really good to have them too close to the wall or anythin else...thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Agreed and Brand X doesn't exactly have the greatest rep to begin with in the car audio community for a decent product.
I didn’t want to mess with my daughters EV, so I just made a small stand alone with 6x9s. It’s around 75 watts rms and fairly loud actually. Real...
The CT's are nice, That Sundown is a a frik'n beast!
2012 Nissan altima SR The trunk not ready to take back seats out I'm happy with the front and rear stage sub stage also I have a Sony DSX M80...
You can get close with tones, but music signal is all OVER the place in both frequencies and voltages. Like, if you listen to rap, the bass line...

About this thread

jinx8402

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jinx8402
RI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date