how does this setup sound?

first. You need a custom box built if you want to go ported.

2nd. Rockford subs are meh, and usually not helping with a budget.

3rd. 2/0 wiring is not necessary at all, did you mean 2 gauge? 0 gauge would be best.

4th. Terrible amp.

5th. The capacitor is absolutely useless, and a waste of money.

first. You need a custom box built if you want to go ported.2nd. Rockford subs are meh, and usually not helping with a budget.

3rd. 2/0 wiring is not necessary at all, did you mean 2 gauge? 0 gauge would be best.

4th. Terrible amp.

5th. The capacitor is absolutely useless, and a waste of money.
Yarrrggghh

well i bought it all as a package deal for $300... picking it up tuesday

i like rockford subs, and all wiring is being given to me. what my friend had in his car, is exactly what he's giving me.

the question i really want answered though is what amps would you recommend as opposed to the SSL, and please be specific.

i was also told that i need the capacitor for this setup otherwise i would fry my alternator.

i'm a car audio beginner and would really like some help instead of people just telling me everything is garbage.....

well i bought it all as a package deal for $300... picking it up tuesday
i like rockford subs, and all wiring is being given to me. what my friend had in his car, is exactly what he's giving me.

the question i really want answered though is what amps would you recommend as opposed to the SSL, and please be specific.

i was also told that i need the capacitor for this setup otherwise i would fry my alternator.

i'm a car audio beginner and would really like some help instead of people just telling me everything is garbage.....
You shouldnt pick any of that if you dont have to... We can help you but we have to start from scratch for the best results not just throw together what we can with what you already have...

You shouldnt pick any of that if you dont have to... We can help you but we have to start from scratch for the best results not just throw together what we can with what you already have...
okay, well with the setup that i gave at the start of this post, what amp would you put in place of the SSL 2000? because i really don't want to keep that amp any longer than i have to lol

okay, well with the setup that i gave at the start of this post, what amp would you put in place of the SSL 2000? because i really don't want to keep that amp any longer than i have to lol
Well that depends on what money you have to spend, what your electrical is, if you are going to changes boxes and or subs in the future, and if your not what voice coil are they?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.