lights above my head rattling

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm in the middle of trying to fix the same problem I guess as your having my roof is flexing and as it goes back and forth it's smacking the dome light, mine sounds like a blown woofer at full tilt until you reach up and press hard on the dome light, I'm think about pulling the light out and spraying in expanding foam to create a solid structure with no void between the headliner and roof panel.

I was having that problem in my Grand Cherokee. All 4 of my overhead lenses were rattling. They were rattling so bad that the rear lights broke off the bracket and kept blowing the Int. Light fuse. I pulled the lenses off and took the bulbs out. Interior lights are over-rated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was having that problem in my Grand Cherokee. All 4 of my overhead lenses were rattling. They were rattling so bad that the rear lights broke off the bracket and kept blowing the Int. Light fuse. I pulled the lenses off and took the bulbs out. Interior lights are over-rated //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ditto in 97 jeep Grand. Broke out all lights and the console in the roof fell out. Expanding foam may help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.