• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 807
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

i am currently planning on buying a sound system for my 4runner, and was looking into the xtant x series 12 sub, or the rockford fosgate punch hx2. ive heard good and bad things about both, so im undecided. what are each ones good/bad points, and if youve had an experience with them, tell me about it..thanks...

p.s.-a guy from around here hit 150.8 with 2 xtants....how loud will one be?...will the hx2 be louder...and which has good sq?...

thanks a lot guys

i have 1 10" X seires running of of an kenwood 450 watt max and it shoves pretty good so i suggest the Xtant more than what ever else you want. Just get a FATTY amp on um if you do

I share a slightly different opinion of the X series. Some have had good luck with them; however, I was not impressed in the least when I auditioned them.

They lacked all clarity and accuracy. There was virtually nill for output; there was only a jumbled muddy mess of blah.

I tried to compensate for this to improve what I was hearing, as that was the last thing I expected from a company such as Xtant. Several models of amps were used, several Crossovers and DPS's, several enclosures even. Nothing produced anything resembling bass or sound for that matter.

I would have to reccomend to steer clear of the Xtant X series, quite a dissapointment.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.