how do u think this would sound?

ZmanTT
10+ year member

tx
alright i have 2 12" sony xplode and 2 12" orion XTR subs there all running 800watts a peice so a total of 3200 watts. i don't have a box and a amp yet .so the question is...i'm kinda on a limited buget:( so i need some advice on wut would be the best amp to get up to that kinda of wattage?this guy is supposed to be cutting me a deal on a box.and how many db do u think i will be hitting?? n e advice would be great! thanx

ummmmmmm... 2 sony subs well sony's not that great you know the orions should sound decent but your going to need more than one amp 2 get 800watts running to each of them subs sony wont take 800watts ....... how much cash you have too spend on an amp

um well i was gonna by the amps by the end of the summer and by that time i should have around 400-450 to spend on amps. i got the sony xplode subs for 70 bucks should i return them and get sumthin better? are they really that bad? if they are then i bet i could go up to about 90-100 bucks per sub wuts a good sub for around that price? thanx...peace

RETURN THE SONYS... they **** soooo **** bad...

anyway.. you could use that money to get a good amp for your other 2 subs.

i think that is the BEST plan.

i'd return the sonys and get some good subs like rockford he or mtx 6000 or memphis with about 600 dollars you will get a good sub and amp that will do more tahn the 2 sonys put together there is no sense wasting money on something that you'll blow

can you return the orions if so take all the money invest in a good amp like jbl 1200.1 or mtx 81000d and get 1 or 2 blueprint subs

the total with the jbl amp and one blue print should be around 450 give or take

that will give you nice loud bass

no i got the orions for 25 bucks from my old girlfreind so i'm kinda stuck with those all i know is i really really wants sum GOOD soundng bass so wut could i ad on to the 2 orions for a really nice set up? are the MTX 6000 good? i was talkin to this guy and he said that all ur subs have to be about equal watts(800 watts per sub for me) or it would fry ur amp in a matter of weeks. is this true ? pleeze n e help would be great..wut would be the best set up with the orions thrown into the equation?

Thats not true about frying your amps. It may fry your subs if you over power them though. I recommend all the same type of woofer then you dont have to worry with it.

man, maybe if you got some smarts and learned how to spell you'd realize that sony subs **** hardcore!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.